2021 Elevation SUP Package USED
Once a year we offer up used and blemished boards from various sources including our Aspen Demo fleet and basic customer returns. USED iSUPs - often 'demo' boards used a small number of times - are inspected and deemed ready to use AS-IS. BLEM iSUPs - often still in their original packaging - typically have minor trackpad peeling/scratches and/or slightly bent fixed side-bite fins. These are often in near perfect condition but sometimes need some small repairs that are reflected in the price and description. They are also inspected and deemed ready to use AS-IS. Both USED and BLEM iSUPs are being sold with no warranty, and they are not eligible for returns or refunds.
Take your paddle experience to the next level and achieve the all time high with the HS Elevation iSUP. This is our lightest and fastest paddle board to date. The pin tail design eliminates drag and makes for an effortless glide through all conditions on lakes, streams, rivers and even the ocean. This is a go anywhere, do anything kind of SUP, ready to take you on your next adventure.
Dimensions; 10'6L x 33"W x 6" thick.
- Board weight: 19lbs
- Total package weight: 27.3lbs
- Max capacity: 270lbs
- Inflatable paddle board
- Multi step quality control and finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
- Comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- Prow handle for pulling the board onto shore
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- Rear D-ring for accessory attachment
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 33" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- Pin tail design for quicker turning and faster paddling!
- Commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
* Ship date subject to change without notice
* 10 min of continuous pumping. See FAQ for more information
- Dual action hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle
- Standard 2 Piece Collapsible Aluminum Paddle
- 1 large composite removable 7" center fin with EZ-Clip attachment
- 10' Ankle leash
- Travel + Storage Backpack with reinforced stitching
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch materials