Test item for layout options. Description of item will be added here with whatever else information you would like to include.
The ZG is an excellent introduction to stand up paddle boarding. This base model board has rocker in the nose so it glides effortlessly in rivers, lakes and streams. Has everything you need to get on the water with the same high quality and durability you can expect from High Society products.
- Multi step quality control and finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
- comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- A handle on the prow for pulling the board onto shore
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- rear D-rings for accessory attachment
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 32" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
- 3 Year limited warranty( board only. not transferable. does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, punctures or loss)
- 30 day limited warranty on accessories (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 Day Hassle Free Return Policy* contact us for more info.
- * ship date subject to change without notice ** 10 min of continuous pumping. see FAQ for more information
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Dual action hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle
- Standard 2 piece collapsible aluminum paddle
- 1 large composite removable 7" center fin with EZ-Clip attachment
- 10' Ankle leash
- Travel and storage backpack with reinforced stitching
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch material (does NOT include glue)