IN STOCK NOW! FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOGO OFFER BY PUTTING ANY TWO (OR MORE) iSUP PACKAGES IN YOUR CART, AND ENTER PROMO CODE SUP22AT CHECK OUT.
The Shadowcaster is the stealthiest way to get on those impossible fish. Coming in a 44 inches wide (32" wide deck), this is the board of choice for adventures and anglers alike. The deck gets you a little closer to the water for better stability while casting and fighting fish, and the side rails keep the board stable and you dry. The large pointed bow helps protect the boat from logs, docks, rocks and embankments, and the fore and aft cargo system is there to strap down a small soft cooler, tackle boxes and dry bags. Whether you are fishing or just want a bigger board for all your water adventures, the Shadowcaster will take you there.
COMPARE ALL OF OUR SUPS
Shadowcaster dimensions; 11L x 44"W x 6" thick.
- Board weight: 32bs
- Total package weight: 52.5lbs
- Max capacity: 400lbs
- Inflatable paddle board
Not sure which SUP is right for you? Click here to view our comparison chart.
Paddle with confidence, these are not your average paddle boards.
HS has been designing and building premium outdoor gear for 20 years. Every piece of our equipment is designed, researched, and tested in the Rocky Mountains and goes through a multi step quality control inspection before being shipped to you. We stand behind our gear with a 3 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Our performance guarantee ensures you are 100% satisfied. Let us show you what High Society is all about.
- 2 Action Mounts located on front bungee system D-rings
- 2 Action Mounts located on back bungee system D-Rings
- Compatible with the HS Camera Mount, Fishing Rod and Cupholders as well as all M8 sized accessories
- Multi step quality control and finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty dual layer drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
3 chamber*(2 outer pontoons and main deck)
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
Kayak seat compatible(kayak seat not included)
- Comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- Nose handle for pulling the board onto shore
- Tail handle
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- Rear D-rings for accessory attachment
- Fore and aft D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 44" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Outer pontoons offer more flotation, stability and capacity!
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- 3x commercial grade valves for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 10-12psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board! (gunnels 6PSI)
- 3 Year limited warranty on SUP (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 day limited warranty on Accessories (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 Day Hassle Free Return Policy* contact us for more info.
* Ship date subject to change without notice
* 10 min of continuous pumping. See FAQ for more information
- Dual action hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle
- Standard 2 piece collapsible aluminum paddle (not compatible with the kayak blade - view paddles compatible with the kayak blade here)
- 1 large composite removable 9" center fin with EZ-Clip attachment
- 10' Ankle leash
- Travel + Storage backpack with reinforced stitching and wheels for easier mobility
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch material (does NOT include glue)