The HS Warehouse / Open Box Event includes iSUPs that have dented or crushed cartons, with no physical damage to the iSUP itself. They are complete packages just like our new iSUPs and come with a paddle, pump, backpack, leash, etc. These iSUPs may be unused returns or exchanges, verified to be functional with all accessories and parts included.
*No Returns or Exchanges. 6 Month Warranty. Additional Promos Or Discounts Cannot Be Applied To The Already Reduced Price.
IN STOCK NOW! FAST FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!
Take your paddle experience to the next level and achieve the all time high with the HS Elevation iSUP. This is our lightest and fastest paddle board to date. The pin tail design eliminates drag and makes for an effortless glide through all conditions on lakes, streams, rivers and even the ocean. This is a go anywhere, do anything kind of SUP, ready to take you on your next adventure.
Dimensions; 10'6L x 33"W x 6" thick.
- Board weight:19lbs
- Total package weight:27.3
- Max capacity 265lbs
- Inflatable paddle board
Not sure which SUP is right for you? Click here to view our comparison chart.
- Multi step quality control and finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
- comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- Prow handle for pulling the board onto shore
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- rear D-ring for accessory attachment
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 33" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- Pin tail design for quicker turning and faster paddling!
- commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
- NO RETURNS. SOLD AS IS. PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ASSESSED DAMAGE IS ONLY TO THE PACKAGING THAT THE SUPS ARE SHIPPED IN. **SHOULD PRODUCT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY THAT IMPACTS EITHER THE INTEGRITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SUP, OUR TEAM WILL REVIEW RETURNS ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.**
- 10 min of continuous pumping. see FAQfor more information
- Dual action hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle
- Standard 2 piece collapsible aluminum paddle
- 1 large composite removable 7" center fin with EZ-Clip attachment
- 10' Ankle leash
- Travel and storage backpack with reinforced stitching
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch material (does NOT include glue)