Dimensions; 10'6L x 33"W x 6" thick.
Not sure which SUP is right for you? Click here to view our comparison chart.
Paddle with confidence, these are not your average paddle boards.
HS has been designing and building premium outdoor gear for 20 years. Every piece of our equipment is designed, researched, and tested in the Rocky Mountains and goes through a multi step quality control inspection before being shipped to you. We stand behind our gear with a 3 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Our performance guarantee ensures you are 100% satisfied. Let us show you what High Society is all about.
- Multi step quality control and finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
- Comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- Prow handle for pulling the board onto shore
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- Rear D-ring for accessory attachment
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 33" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- Pin tail design for quicker turning and faster paddling!
- Commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
- 3 Year limited warranty on SUP (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 day limited warranty on Accessories (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 Day Hassle Free Return Policy* contact us for more info.
* Ship date subject to change without notice
* 10 min of continuous pumping. See FAQ for more information