The Warehouse Sale includes iSUPs that have dented or crushed cartons, with no physical damage to the iSUP itself. They are complete packages just like our new iSUPs and come with a paddle, pump, backpack, leash, etc. These iSUPs may be unused returns or exchanges, verified to be functional with all accessories and parts included.
*No Returns or Exchanges. 6 Month Warranty. Additional Promos Or Discounts Cannot Be Applied To The Already Reduced Price.
The ZG is an excellent introduction to stand up paddle boarding. This base model board has rocker in the nose so it glides effortlessly in rivers, lakes and streams. Has everything you need to get on the water with the same high quality and durability you can expect from High Society products.
ZG dimensions; 10'6L x 32"W x 6" thick.
- Board weight:19lbs
- Total package weight:27.3
- Max capacity 265lbs
- Inflatable paddle board
Not sure which SUP is right for you? Click here to view our comparison chart.
- Multi step quality control and finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
- comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- A handle on the prow for pulling the board onto shore
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- rear D-rings for accessory attachment
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 32" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
- * ship date subject to change without notice ** 10 min of continuous pumping. see FAQ for more information
NO RETURNS. SOLD AS IS. PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ASSESSED DAMAGE IS ONLY TO THE PACKAGING THAT THE SUPS ARE SHIPPED IN. **SHOULD PRODUCT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY THAT IMPACTS EITHER THE INTEGRITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SUP, OUR TEAM WILL REVIEW RETURNS ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.**
- Dual action hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle
- Standard 2 piece collapsible aluminum paddle
- 1 large composite removable 7 1/2" center fin with EZ-Clip attachment
- 10' Ankle leash
- Travel and storage backpack with reinforced stitching
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch material (does NOT include glue)