The Warehouse Sale includes iSUPs that have dented or crushed cartons, with no physical damage to the iSUP itself. They are complete packages just like our new iSUPs and come with a paddle, pump, backpack, leash, etc. These iSUPs may be unused returns or exchanges, verified to be functional with all accessories and parts included.
*No Returns or Exchanges. 6 Month Warranty. Additional Promos Or Discounts Cannot Be Applied To The Already Reduced Price.
"The North Star is the only bright star whose position relative to a rotating Earth does not change. All other stars appear to move beneath them"*.
The NorthStar SUP has been a constant top performer in the HS Collection year after year. Every feature and accessory you need is included with the NorthStar from a plush EVA pad to a front cargo system. It shares the same dimensions as the Flagship model, the main differences are the graphics. This artwork was created by Denver artist Robert Maestas and utilizes a multi step, digital print process resulting in a truly unique piece of outdoor gear with a flawless finish..Go ahead, pick one up or even better have your crew get a couple and save!
(*Courtesy of Physlink)
NorthStar dimensions; 10'6L x 32"W x 6" thick.
- Board weight: 22 lbs
- Total package weight: 32 lbs
- Max capacity: 275 lbs
- Inflatable Paddle Board
Not sure which SUP is right for you? Click here to view our comparison chart.
- Multi step quality control and premium finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty dual layer drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
Kayak seat compatible(kayak seat not included)
- comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- rear D-rings for accessory attachment
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 32" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
- 10 min of continuous pumping. see FAQ for more information
NO RETURNS. SOLD AS IS. PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ASSESSED DAMAGE IS ONLY TO THE PACKAGING THAT THE SUPS ARE SHIPPED IN. **SHOULD PRODUCT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY THAT IMPACTS EITHER THE INTEGRITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SUP, OUR TEAM WILL REVIEW RETURNS ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.**
- Dual action Bravo 3 hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle
- Upgraded 2 piece collapsible aluminum paddle
- 1 large composite removable 7" center fin with new 'Quick-Clip' attachment
- 1 smaller 4.5” composite river fin with new 'Quick-Clip' attachment
- 10' Ankle leash
- Upgraded Travel and storage backpack with reinforced stitching, and plush padded straps
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch material (does NOT include glue)