Commissioned vessels and crafts shall be called USS or United States Ships. Inspired by these iconic and dependable military machines the USS HS is our best selling SUP for its unmatched stability and versatility. This board utilized Fusion technology making it ultra light for its size. Its 35 inch wide, 6 inch thick deck allows it to handle whitewater or flat water conditions with ease. The bungee tie down area on the nose is a great place to store gear while on the water and its extra plush deck pad feels great on extended excursions. And now with the added D-rings, you can convert to Kayak mode super easy! It's also the #1 choice for yoga enthusiasts and folks that like to paddle with their furry four legged friends. If you are looking for the most stable SUP you can find, look no further than the USS HS2.
Dimensions: 10'6L x 35"W x 6" Thick.
- Board weight: 23.5lbs
- Total package weight: 32.5lbs
- Max capacity: 300lbs
- Inflatable paddle board
Not sure which SUP is right for you? Click here to view our comparison chart.
Paddle with confidence, these are not your average paddle boards.
HS has been designing and building premium outdoor gear for 20 years. Every piece of our equipment is designed, researched, and tested in the Rocky Mountains and goes through a multi step quality control inspection before being shipped to you. We stand behind our gear with a 3 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Our performance guarantee ensures you are 100% satisfied. Let us show you what High Society is all about.
KAYAK SEAT COMPATIBLE
4 D-Rings located on the trackpad for quick and easy kayak seat attachment
*Kayak seat sold separately
*Kayak blade sold separately and requires one of these compatible paddles:
- Multi step quality control and finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty dual layer drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
- Comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- Prow handle for pulling the board onto shore
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- Dual rear D-rings for accessory attachment
- Starboard and port side D-rings for more attachment options
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 35" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- Commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
- 3 Year limited warranty on SUP (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 day limited warranty on Accessories (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 Day Hassle Free Return Policy* contact us for more info.
* Ship date subject to change without notice
* 10 min of continuous pumping. See FAQ for more information