FLAGSHIP IS NOW ON BACK ORDER.
YOU CAN STILL ORDER AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIAL PRICING AND BOARDS WILL SHIP SOON AS BACK IN STOCK- ESTIMATED March 15, 2021
Flagship dimensions; 10'6L x 32"W x 6" thick.
- board weight:28.66lbs
- total package weight:41lbs
- Max capacity 275lbs
Anywhere you want to paddle the Flagship can take you there. Colorado has a wide range of paddling options and this model's design was driven with all those in mind. The Flagship effortlessly transitions from glassy high mountain lakes, to whitewater conditions to long floats on the mighty Colorado River. It handles chop like a champ and is also a popular option for those looking for a faster paddling board that is great for fitness. At 32 inches wide and 6 inches thick its more than capable of taking you, your dog, a cooler and your gear on epic adventures.The Flagship is easy to inflate and deflate, simple to transport, no problem to store, and can be enjoyed by paddlers of all ages, sizes and skill levels.The intricate graphic design of the Flagship uses a multi step digital printing process that delivers a stunning finished product. The artwork was done as a collaboration with Colorado artists Robert Maestas and Nathan Reese.
- Multi step quality control and premium finishing process
- Dog friendly resistant commercial grade PVC material
- Heavy duty dual layer drop stitch construction with laminated reinforcements
- Luxurious diamond pattern, no-slip traction pad
- Kayak seat compatible (kayak seat not included)
- comfy, ergonomic and center balanced carry handle
- Removable center fin
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- rear D-rings for accessory attachment
- A D-ring bungee system for attaching gear and other necessities
- HS custom fin box for slide fin with tethered clip
- Incredibly stable 32" wide deck 6 inch thick construction to keep you up above the water.
- Versatile rocker profile for all conditions
- commercial grade valve for quick inflate and locks open for fast deflate
- Inflates to 15psi in under 10 minutes* and is as rigid as a hard board!
- 3 Year limited warranty( board only. not transferable. does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, punctures or loss)
- 30 day limited warranty on accessories (does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, loss or breakage)
- 30 Day Hassle Free Return Policy* contact us for more info.
- * ship date subject to change without notice ** 10 min of continuous pumping. see FAQ for more information
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Dual action Bravo 3 hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle
- Upgraded 2 piece collapsible aluminum paddle
- 1 large composite removable 7" center fin with new 'Quick-Clip' attachment
- 1 smaller 4.5” composite river fin with new 'Quick-Clip' attachment
- 10' Ankle leash
- Upgraded Travel and storage backpack with reinforced stitching, and plush padded straps
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch material (does NOT include glue)